Product: J-74 Sure-Film
Description: Sure Film is a proprietary emulsion of unique organic compounds designed to minimize moisture loss from fresh concrete. Sure Film is economical as a concentrate and is dilutable with potable water at a 9-to-1 ratio. As a water-based polymer, Sure Film is V.O.C. compliant and contains a blue fugitive dye for ease of application. Sure Film will not adversely affect concrete strength or durability.
Purpose: Sure Film helps to produce dense, high quality concrete flatwork by greatly reducing the rate of evaporation of moisture from the concrete surface during the finishing process. This reduction of moisture loss allows time for proper finishing, while reducing plastic shrinkage cracking.
Sure Film is outstanding in reducing loss of surface moisture during rapid drying conditions such as:
- Hot temperatures
- Low humidity
- High winds
- Direct sunlight
- Inside applications heated in winter
- Low water-cement ratio concrete applications
- Shake-on floor hardener or toppings applications
- Concrete mixes requiring super plasticizers or silica fume
- Greatly improves concrete workability during hot, dry or windy conditions.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Water based, no odor.
- Reduces or eliminates concrete crusting during hot, windy conditions.
- Ideal for tough situations - when concrete is starting to set before the finisher can get to it.
- Increases productivity - concrete finishers can handle larger areas.
- Compatible with concrete sealers or toppings.
- Provides more time for finishing shake-on floor hardener projects.